- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 -3 tablespoons mild curry powder
- 750 g ground lamb
- 1⁄2 cup fruit chutney
- 1 granny smith apple, peeled, cored, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sultana
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock or 1⁄2 cup water
- pappadams, to serve
- thick Greek yogurt, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a large heavy-based saucepan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
- Increase heat to high. Add curry powder and mince. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon, for 5 to 6 minutes or until browned.
- Stir in chutney, apple, sultanas and stock or water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until mixture thickens.
- Spoon mince mixture into pappadums. Top with a dollop of yoghurt. Serve.