Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a simple, 3-ingredient recipe that's great for picnics or any night of the week.
- Heat oven to 400.
- Cut kielbasa into 1/2 inch slices and put into baking dish.
- Add brown sugar and enough ginger ale to cover the kielbasa.
- Stir to dissolve as much brown sugar as you can.
- Cover and bake for 1-2 hours, depending on how sweet you want them to be.
- Take out of over and let cool for 20 minutes. This helps the kielbasa soak in more of the flavor.
I'm not going to give stars yet because I haven't tried it but I do a similar thing with Kielbasa except using Coca-Cola on the stove top, not ginger ale. I'm going to try it this way tonight, though, because I have ginger ale on and but no Coca-Cola.