Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is like a sweet corn bread pudding. Absolutely every time I make it...everyone wants to recipe. It's fantastic as a side dish...especially with bbq. Light or fat free sour cream works just as well in this recipe too. Easy and yummy yummy yummy!
- 2 (8 1/2 ounce) boxes cornbread mix (Jiffy)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cream-style corn
- 0.5 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 2 2⁄3 cups light sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter (1/2 stick)
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄8 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together until all dry ingredients are moist.
- Coat 4 QT casserole dish (or 2, 2QT dishes) with cooking spray -- and pour in mixture.
- Bake until golden brown on top. Baking time is approximately an hour. The middle should be moist between a pudding and bread pudding texture.
Wow, was this enjoyed by family and friends. Shared this with neighbors, and was told I could share this anytime. Thnx for sharing your recipe, surfin' chef. Made for PAC Spring 2010.
Easy and delicious side dish I served with Recipe #76275. Thanks for posting surfin' chef. Made for PAC Spring 2010.
My family loved it! Even my picky 12 y/o daughter and my 14 y/o son, said it was Great! I halved the recipe for my family of 4, we each had plenty and were able to finish all the leftovers. I made it again the following week for New Years. I am sure this is something I will make over and over again.