Recipe by surfin' chef
This is like a sweet corn bread pudding. Absolutely every time I make it...everyone wants to recipe. It's fantastic as a side dish...especially with bbq. Light or fat free sour cream works just as well in this recipe too. Easy and yummy yummy yummy!
Top Review by Darkhunter
Wow, was this enjoyed by family and friends. Shared this with neighbors, and was told I could share this anytime. Thnx for sharing your recipe, surfin' chef. Made for PAC Spring 2010.
- 2 (8 1/2 ounce) boxes cornbread mix (Jiffy)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cream-style corn
- 0.5 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 2 2⁄3 cups light sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter (1/2 stick)
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄8 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together until all dry ingredients are moist.
- Coat 4 QT casserole dish (or 2, 2QT dishes) with cooking spray -- and pour in mixture.
- Bake until golden brown on top. Baking time is approximately an hour. The middle should be moist between a pudding and bread pudding texture.