Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Compliments of Success Rice. Rice and mango are my favorite non-chocolate dessert recipe. Using the Success jasmine rice makes it easier and just as good. If you can't find fresh mango, use 1 1/2 cups of slightly thawed frozen mango. You can also substitute your favorite fresh or frozen fruit for the mango.
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) bagssuccess jasmine rice
- 1 1⁄2 cups light coconut milk
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 mangoes, peeled and diced
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Stir coconut milk, sugar and salt together in a medium saucepan.
- Dilute the cornstarch with water and add to the coconut milk mixture.
- Bring to a boil.
- Boil for 1 minute and remove from heat.
- Stir in cooked rice and mango.