Recipe by Wildflower5656
I'm calling these Italian only because this recipe was taught to me by an Italian man along side his delicious homemade pasta and tomato sauce. It's a quick, simple marinade for pork. All the measurements are estimates, so feel free to experiment where you see fit!
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup molasses
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, chopped (or 1TB dry)
- 2 boneless pork chops
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingrediants in a large Ziplock freezer bag. Seal.
- Using the palm of your hand, lightly pound the pork chops. I find using your hand works better in this case than a heavy pan or meat mallet as not to tear the Ziplock bag. You don't want to make these too thin, just slightly tenderize them.
- Refrigerate for approx 1 hour.