1/1 Photo of Sweet Italian Beef (Crock Pot)
10 hrs 5 mins
This is super easy to make on busy days. Paired with a salad, it makes a nice meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 -3 lbs beef chuck roast
- 16 ounces Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning (to taste)
- 8 -10 sandwich buns
- 1Place roast in crock pot, drizzle all of the dressing over the meat and sprinkle the sugar on top.
- 2Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours.
- 3When the roast is tender, remove it from the crock pot and shred with 2 forks.
- 4Stir Italian seasoning into the sauce in the crock pot and return shredded roast, stirring to blend.
- 5Spoon onto sandwich buns or serve as open faced sandwiches.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Italian Beef (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 600.0
- Calories from Fat 361
- Total Fat 40.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 78.2 mg
- Sodium 1213.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 25.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: