Recipe by mydesigirl
This is super easy to make on busy days. Paired with a salad, it makes a nice meal.
Top Review by Christmas Carol
Good stuff. I did cut back the dressing to 8oz.as that seemed to be plenty, and increased the brown sugar until it was sweet enough for our tastes. (about 1/3 cup). An easy & tasty recipe that I'll likely make again.
- 2 -3 lbs beef chuck roast
- 16 ounces Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning (to taste)
- 8 -10 sandwich buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Place roast in crock pot, drizzle all of the dressing over the meat and sprinkle the sugar on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours.
- When the roast is tender, remove it from the crock pot and shred with 2 forks.
- Stir Italian seasoning into the sauce in the crock pot and return shredded roast, stirring to blend.
- Spoon onto sandwich buns or serve as open faced sandwiches.