1/7 Photos of Sweet Iced Tea
Mama's Kitchen (Hope)'s Note:
When you order 'tea' in TX you will be asked 'sweet' or 'unsweet'. It will then arrive in a big glass with lots of ice! Here is the way we make 'Swayte Tay" or Sweet Tea! Oh soo goooodd! Dont like it sweet- just leave out the sugar- or splenda.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put water and tea bags in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 2Remove from heat and cover. Let steep for 10 minutes.
- 3Strain or carefully press water from tea bags.
- 4Put hot tea solution into a gallon pitcher and add sweetener, stirring to dissolve.
- 5Add water to pitcher to fill.
- 6Cool in refrigerator and serve with ice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 49.9 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
family-size tea bags