1/1 Photo of Sweet Iced Peach Tea
This is a refreshing fruit tea. I brew the tea in in my 3 quart Mr Coffee Iced Tea Pot. Other fruits or juices can be used too. It will probably be good as a hot tea as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make the tea in a 3 or 4 quart pitcher (or iced tea pot). Set aside.
- 2Pour peaches and water into a blender.
- 3Blend on high speed until well blended.
- 4Add sugar and blend for a few more seconds.
- 5Add more water until there is 1 quart.
- 6Blend for a few seconds-- pulse.
- 7Pour this mixture into the pitcher of tea and stir until well mixed.
- 8Chill before serving.
- 9Serve over ice or warm up for a hot drink.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Iced Peach Tea
Serving Size: 1 (472 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 62.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 0.4 g