Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a refreshing fruit tea. I brew the tea in in my 3 quart Mr Coffee Iced Tea Pot. Other fruits or juices can be used too. It will probably be good as a hot tea as well.
- Make the tea in a 3 or 4 quart pitcher (or iced tea pot). Set aside.
- Pour peaches and water into a blender.
- Blend on high speed until well blended.
- Add sugar and blend for a few more seconds.
- Add more water until there is 1 quart.
- Blend for a few seconds-- pulse.
- Pour this mixture into the pitcher of tea and stir until well mixed.
- Chill before serving.
- Serve over ice or warm up for a hot drink.
My family didn't care for this tea. We couldn't taste the peaches, and the 1/4 cup of sugar wasn't enough to sweeten the tea. I ended up throwing out the tea.
My family and I couldn't taste the peaches.
What a wonderful treat. I can not wait to try it later in the summer with home canned peaches! I always get the Bellini peach tea at Olive Garden but this is 10 times better than that!!