Recipe by AuntWoofieWoof
This is a refreshing fruit tea. I brew the tea in in my 3 quart Mr Coffee Iced Tea Pot. Other fruits or juices can be used too. It will probably be good as a hot tea as well.
- 2 quarts brewed tea
- 1 (15 ounce) cancling peaches in juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can water
- 1⁄4 cup sugar (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Make the tea in a 3 or 4 quart pitcher (or iced tea pot). Set aside.
- Pour peaches and water into a blender.
- Blend on high speed until well blended.
- Add sugar and blend for a few more seconds.
- Add more water until there is 1 quart.
- Blend for a few seconds-- pulse.
- Pour this mixture into the pitcher of tea and stir until well mixed.
- Chill before serving.
- Serve over ice or warm up for a hot drink.