This is my current favorite iced coffee creation. It makes one "cup" of coffee - though you'll want to know that my "cup" is actually a soup mug. This makes a delicious cup of coffee without ice as well. For the brewed coffee, I use Kenco Columbian Coffee prepared in a Tassimo machine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add all creamer and splenda. Stir together.
- 2Using Tassimo, add coffee to powder mix.
- 3Stir to make sure all of the powder dissolves.
- 4Immediately fill cup to rim with ice. (Ice takes up less space as it melts, so your cup will NOT overflow.).
- 5Let sit 2-3 minutes to cool/ melt.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Iced Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (2 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 8.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: