Recipe by Jadalynn
This is my current favorite iced coffee creation. It makes one "cup" of coffee - though you'll want to know that my "cup" is actually a soup mug. This makes a delicious cup of coffee without ice as well. For the brewed coffee, I use Kenco Columbian Coffee prepared in a Tassimo machine.
- 3 teaspoons Coffee-mate, italian sweet cream powdered
- 2 teaspoons Coffee-mate, creamy chocolate powdered
- 1 teaspoon Coffee-mate, lite powdered
- 2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
- brewed coffee
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all creamer and splenda. Stir together.
- Using Tassimo, add coffee to powder mix.
- Stir to make sure all of the powder dissolves.
- Immediately fill cup to rim with ice. (Ice takes up less space as it melts, so your cup will NOT overflow.).
- Let sit 2-3 minutes to cool/ melt.