1/4 Photos of Sweet Iced Cinnamon Tea
This is a recipe for tea to be made in a 3 quart Mr Coffee Iced Tea Pot. You could probably make it in a saucepan on top of the stove. You can make it as sweet and cinnamonny as you want to. It is very refreshing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the cinnamon candies in the bottom of the container/well the tea bags go in Put tea bags on top of them.
- 2Fill the water well of the Iced Tea Pot with water.
- 3If you don't want to have ice in the pitcher while tea is brewing, you can fill water well a second time.
- 4Turn the Iced Tea Pot on.
- 5As tea is brewing, make sure candies are melting.
- 6You might have to help them along with a fork or spoon.
- 7If a sweeter tea is desired, put the sugar in the 1/2 cup water and mix well to dissolve sugar.
- 8Pour into pitcher of tea and stir.
- 9Pour tea over ice in tall glasses.
- 10Can also be poured into a cup and heated in a microwave oven for hot tea.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Iced Cinnamon Tea
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: