1 hr 20 mins
Found on Slice of Life's Facebook page. She credits http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/sweet-humming-bird-cake-00420000009125 .
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat together first 5 ingredients and rum, if desired, in a large mixing bowl at low speed with an electric mixer until blended. Add cake mix, beat at meadium speed 2 minutes. Pour batter into a greased and floured bundt pan.
- 2Bake at 350°F for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clearn. Cool in pan on a wire rack 15 minutes; remove cake from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
- 3Microwave frosting on high 15 to 20 seconds or until pourable. Let stand one minute before drizzling over cake. Sprinkle pecans over frosting.
- 4Gooseberry Patch Quick and Easy Family Favorites, Gooseberry Patch.
Browse Our Top Fillings and Frostings Chocolate Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fillings and Frostings Chocolate Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Hummingbird Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.1
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 31.7 mg
- Sodium 84.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 27.4 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
banana cake mix