Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
I had a turkey and brie sandwich recently at a little cafe and really enjoyed it. This is my own spin on the combination. The amounts are all to taste so feel free to use more or less as you wish. :)
- 1 hoagie roll (6 inch)
- 2 ounces deli turkey
- 1 1⁄2-2 ounces brie cheese, sliced
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper jelly
- 1⁄4 cup baby spinach leaves
- Slice hoagie roll into two halves. Layer brie slices on one half of roll and turkey on the other half.
- Place open faced on a broiler safe pan and broil for a couple minutes, until cheese is melted and turkey is warm.
- Spread jelly over turkey and add spinach.
- Close sandwich halves together, slice in half and enjoy!
This was a great tasting quick and easy sandwich to make. I left it in the broiler a tad too long and my bread was a lil dark, but it had great flavor, loved the pepper jelly, thanks! Made this for the 8th Annual Photo Swap.