1/1 Photo of Sweet Hot Turkey and Brie Sandwich
I had a turkey and brie sandwich recently at a little cafe and really enjoyed it. This is my own spin on the combination. The amounts are all to taste so feel free to use more or less as you wish. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 hoagie roll (6 inch)
- 2 ounces deli turkey
- 1 1/2-2 ounces brie cheese, sliced
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper jelly
- 1/4 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1Slice hoagie roll into two halves. Layer brie slices on one half of roll and turkey on the other half.
- 2Place open faced on a broiler safe pan and broil for a couple minutes, until cheese is melted and turkey is warm.
- 3Spread jelly over turkey and add spinach.
- 4Close sandwich halves together, slice in half and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Hot Turkey and Brie Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.9
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 1268.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 22.3 g