Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Naam Jeem Gratiem in Thai.
Make and share this Sweet Hot Thai Garlic Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- In a small, heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, water, vinegar, garlic and salt.
- Bring to a rolling boil over medium heat.
- Stir to dissolve the sugar and salt and reduce the heat to low.
- Simmer until the liquid reduces slightly and thickens to a light syrup. Remove from the heat and stir in the garlic chili sauce.
- Cool to room temperature before serving.
- Transfer the cooled sauce to a tightly sealed jar and store at room temperature for 2 to 3 days. .
Very good sauce. I used it on vegetables and meats. Made for Newest Zaar.