Naam Jeem Gratiem in Thai.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small, heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, water, vinegar, garlic and salt.
- 2Bring to a rolling boil over medium heat.
- 3Stir to dissolve the sugar and salt and reduce the heat to low.
- 4Simmer until the liquid reduces slightly and thickens to a light syrup. Remove from the heat and stir in the garlic chili sauce.
- 5Cool to room temperature before serving.
- 6Transfer the cooled sauce to a tightly sealed jar and store at room temperature for 2 to 3 days. .
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Hot Thai Garlic Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 292.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: