1/1 Photo of Sweet Hot Spiced Nuts
Barb Gertz's Note:
Sweet and Savory Pecans make a nice gift anytime, Packaged and labled with recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl mix sugar, cayenne, salt, coriander cinnamon, and allspice.
- 2Whisk in egg white and canola oil.
- 3Stir in pecan halves.
- 4Spread nuts in a single layer in an oiled nonstick 10-by 15-inch baking pan.
- 5Bake in a 300 degree regular or convection oven, stirring occasionally, until nuts are crisp and lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes.
- 6Let cool about 5 minutes, then use a wide spatula to loosen nuts from pan; cool completely.
- 7Serve or store in airtight container at room temperature up to two weeks.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Hot Spiced Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 864.6
- Calories from Fat 683
- Total Fat 75.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 609.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.8 g
- Sugars 37.3 g
- Protein 10.9 g