I was on a hunt for a recipe that was similar to one that we love from a restaurant called Oregano's in Arizona...I found this one on allrecipes ...it's real close...I added an option (in step 5) this makes them more like the "Italian Gold Wings" that the restaurant serves...I posted another photo they are the ones on the purple plate...
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; coat the foil with cooking spray.
- Arrange the wings on the prepared baking sheet so they do not touch; season with salt.
- Bake in preheated oven until browned and crispy on top, about 20 minutes.
- Flip the wings with tongs and cook until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 20 minutes more. (option: toss the wings after cooking all the way though in hot oil -- 350° for 2-3 minutes to crisp them up -- do a quick drain before continuing with the recipe).
- Stir together the Dijon mustard, yellow mustard, honey, cider vinegar, salt, pepper and hot sauce in large mixing bowl.
- Add the wings to the bowl and toss with a spatula to coat evenly.
- Allow to sit for abut five minutes and toss again to re-coat.
- Transfer to a plate to serve.