1/4 Photos of Sweet Hot Mustard Chicken Wings
I was on a hunt for a recipe that was similar to one that we love from a restaurant called Oregano's in Arizona...I found this one on allrecipes ...it's real close...I added an option (in step 5) this makes them more like the "Italian Gold Wings" that the restaurant serves...I posted another photo they are the ones on the purple plate...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; coat the foil with cooking spray.
- 3Arrange the wings on the prepared baking sheet so they do not touch; season with salt.
- 4Bake in preheated oven until browned and crispy on top, about 20 minutes.
- 5Flip the wings with tongs and cook until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 20 minutes more. (option: toss the wings after cooking all the way though in hot oil -- 350° for 2-3 minutes to crisp them up -- do a quick drain before continuing with the recipe).
- 6Stir together the Dijon mustard, yellow mustard, honey, cider vinegar, salt, pepper and hot sauce in large mixing bowl.
- 7Add the wings to the bowl and toss with a spatula to coat evenly.
- 8Allow to sit for abut five minutes and toss again to re-coat.
- 9Transfer to a plate to serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Hot Mustard Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 559.1
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 174.7 mg
- Sodium 311.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 42.1 g