Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is so good on ham. I like it on egg sandwiches too. Use it in a variety of ways. Good on hard salami too.
- Put all ingredients in a food processor bowl and process till smooth.
- Using a double boiler pan, put water in pan and bring to a boil.
- Pour mustard mixture in top of pan.
- Reduce heat to low and cook mixture, stirring constantly with a wire whip, for about 7 minutes or till mixture is smooth and thickened.
- Store in pint jelly jar or airtight container in refrigerator.