Darlene Summers's Note:
This is so good on ham. I like it on egg sandwiches too. Use it in a variety of ways. Good on hard salami too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all ingredients in a food processor bowl and process till smooth.
- 2Using a double boiler pan, put water in pan and bring to a boil.
- 3Pour mustard mixture in top of pan.
- 4Reduce heat to low and cook mixture, stirring constantly with a wire whip, for about 7 minutes or till mixture is smooth and thickened.
- 5Store in pint jelly jar or airtight container in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet & Hot Mustard
Serving Size: 1 (392 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 784.6
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 158.6 mg
- Sodium 61.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 125.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.8 g
- Sugars 105.7 g
- Protein 21.4 g