Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is our favorite sweet hot mustard made with Miracle Whip. Very Smooth,very zippy!
Make and share this Sweet Hot Mustard recipe from Food.com.
- Mix dry mustard and vinegar and let stand overnight in a closed container. I use a glass mason jar and lid.
- The next day, in a glass saucepan beat egg; mix in sugar, salt and mustard mixture; cook over low heat, stirring constantly with wire whisk, until mixture thickens and just begins to bubble.
- Take off heat. Let cool approximately 30 minutes; then stir in miracle whip.
- Keep in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
- Will keep in the refrigerator for up to two months.
- Notes: This mustard is perfect with ham. Great sandwich spread. It also works well as a dip for sausage or pepperoni sticks at a party.