Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is our favorite sweet hot mustard made with Miracle Whip. Very Smooth,very zippy!
Make and share this Sweet Hot Mustard recipe from Food.com.
- Mix dry mustard and vinegar and let stand overnight in a closed container. I use a glass mason jar and lid.
- The next day, in a glass saucepan beat egg; mix in sugar, salt and mustard mixture; cook over low heat, stirring constantly with wire whisk, until mixture thickens and just begins to bubble.
- Take off heat. Let cool approximately 30 minutes; then stir in miracle whip.
- Keep in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
- Will keep in the refrigerator for up to two months.
- Notes: This mustard is perfect with ham. Great sandwich spread. It also works well as a dip for sausage or pepperoni sticks at a party.