Diane in Nebraska's Note:
This is our favorite sweet hot mustard made with Miracle Whip. Very Smooth,very zippy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dry mustard and vinegar and let stand overnight in a closed container. I use a glass mason jar and lid.
- 2The next day, in a glass saucepan beat egg; mix in sugar, salt and mustard mixture; cook over low heat, stirring constantly with wire whisk, until mixture thickens and just begins to bubble.
- 3Take off heat. Let cool approximately 30 minutes; then stir in miracle whip.
- 4Keep in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
- 5Will keep in the refrigerator for up to two months.
- 6Notes: This mustard is perfect with ham. Great sandwich spread. It also works well as a dip for sausage or pepperoni sticks at a party.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Hot Mustard
Serving Size: 1 (525 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.3
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 115.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 28.2 g
- Protein 14.3 g