Recipe by Kirra
This is a versatile sauce and can be added to almost any food. Very handy to have on the table, when other members of the family don't like hot chilli.
- 1 Spanish onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 20 ml cooking oil
- 1 (400 g) can roma tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup Thai peppers, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry onion in oil till lightly coloured.
- Add garlic and stir fry 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, chillis, vinegar,sugar & salt.
- Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes, or until sauce has thickened slightly.
- Process with Bamix wand.
- Bottle into sterile bottles or jars.