Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love this version of chili and so do my kids.My husband prefers it a bit more spicy than what I have here, but I try to suite the kids taste buds.So, if you want your chili a bit hotter, just add a little more cayenne or maybe a can of rotel to the mix.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans, mild
- 1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sweet-hot mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can corn, drained (optional)
- Brown ground beef with onion.
- Return to pan.
- Add all other ingrediants.
- Simmer until heated through.
I love it! The best!