Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
From Southern Living.
Top Review by Meccatx
Being someone who likes piquant flavors, I enjoyed this dish. However, I am giving it four stars simply because the reviews were mixed in my family and church dinner, with half approving and the other half declining. I think I will scale back on the vinegar and add a bit more soy sauce. I like the fact that ingredients such as vegetables can be substituted without ruining the recipe's flavor. I used my store brand's stir-fry frozen veggie mix.
- 3⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup light soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon asian chili-garlic sauce
- 16 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 (15 ounce) cancut baby corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, rinsed and drained
- 1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced snow peas
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the first 6 ingredients; set aside.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions in a large pot; drain and return to pot.
- Pour vinegar mixture over hot cooked spaghetti.
- Add in baby corn and the next 5 ingredients; toss to combine.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.
- Serve hot or cold.