Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Sweet yet hot pickles, great for munching during the game.
Make and share this Sweet Horseradish Pickles recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium sauce pan, combined sugar, water, and vinegar and bring to a low boil until mixture is clear. Let brine cool for 5 minutes.
- Put horseradish in the bottom of jar and pack pickle spears on top of horseradish.
- Pour brine over the top of pickles. Put cap on jar.
- Shake well until horseradish is well distributed.
- Refrigerate for at least 48 hours flipping jar frequently.