Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This recipe was developed by me. It is a sweeter version of my Fabulous Honey White Bread recipe posted here on recipezaar. Toast this and slather with butter and cinnamon, your mouth will thank you!
- 1 1⁄4 cups warm milk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄4 cup honey, plus
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons instant yeast or 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast (1/2t per cup of flour)
- Place ingredients into bread machine according to machines specifications.
- Use basic white bread cycle, light crust setting.
- One tip- To get all your honey out of the measuring cups, stir around in the warm milk.
- You may also try substituting some flour with dry oatmeal for a Sweet Honey Oatmeal Bread. Just watch your liquid amount, it may need more or less.
Just tried today and WOW family loves it! It is a keeper for sure. I used the dough cycle and then made 2 smaller loaves and baked in oven as I prefer baking all my breads in oven over my bread machine
Hi... to all of you that baked this in the oven, how long and how hot did you set your oven for?
instead of milk i use unsweetened vanilla almond milk. it is like heaven!!