Recipe by Whitehawkd
Light, not too sweet, not too mustardy. Just right for a nice, fresh spinach salad or a chef's salad. Good for ham glaze, barbecued ribs and chicken, leg of lamb, pork roast, etc. Can be used with shredded cabbage for coleslaw.
Top Review by Domestic Diva
I'm sorry, but I didn't care for this dressing (taste-wise), especially the apple cider vinegar, because I thought it overpowered the taste of the dressing. The only change I made to the dressing was... not to add the milk, as I thought it would of diluted the dressing (texture-wise). I'm sorry I wasn't able to give this recipe a much better review, but I am glad to see others have enjoyed the dressing.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 teaspoons honey mustard
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil or 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 2 tablespoons milk or 2 tablespoons 2% low-fat milk or 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt, to taste (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, to taste (optional)