Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from the Taste of Asia website, the makers of Maggi Taste of Asia sweet chili sauce.
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, halved, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 -3 tablespoons sweet chili sauce (Maggi Taste of Asia)
- 2 tablespoons basil, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons red onions, diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 -3 tablespoons unsalted peanuts, chopped
- Combine cucumbers, bell pepper, lime juice, sweet chili sauce, basil, onion, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with peanuts before serving.
I've made this a few times as written and very tasty with Pad Thai, etc. Great recipe, thanks for posting!