Recipe by Japanese Delight
In my opinion the most amazing breakfast bread ever! Also a very nice bread without the mango.
Top Review by Charmie777
Yummy!!!!!!!!! Oh my! Was perfect for breakfast with some butter and honey!!! Would make excellent toast too!!! I used mango nectar and dried apricots (couldn't find the mango). Will make again!
- 3⁄4 cup guava or 3⁄4 cup mango nectar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons dry milk
- 2 teaspoons fast rising yeast or 2 teaspoons quick-rising yeast
- 1 cup chopped dried mango (chopped to the size of raisins)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ingredients in bread machine container in order directed by manufacturer.
- Cycle: white, sweet.
- Add mango at the beep(20 min after start).
- Setting: Medium.
- For those of you who like a softer crust, as soon as it comes out of the bread machine, place in a plastic grocery bag and tie it closed till it cools.