Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is a family fave and so easy to do! I like to serve it with brown rice, but you can put it over anything.
- 2 lbs boneless chicken, but into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- Combine pineapple juice, brown sugar and soy sauce; mix well.
- Stir in chicken pieces, coating well.
- Pour into crock pot and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve over rice.
- If desired, you may also add chunks of pineapple, bell pepper, sliced carrots, onion -- .