Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A sweeter version than some others. My family gobbles these up-- which makes for a stress-free dinner!! I usually serve these as a side to soup on cooler winter nights.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey mustard
- 12 ounces ham, chopped
- 2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- 8 hot dog buns
- on a jelly roll pan, open up hotdog buns. Keep close together to make ingredient distribution easier.
- melt butter and mix in onions, worcestershire, and honey mustard.
- spread mixture on hotdog buns.
- evenly distribute ham and swiss cheese.
- bake at 350 for 12-18 minutes until bubbly.