Recipe by Danielle LaPointe
I didn't have regular corn flakes on hand so I made this chicken coating while crossing my fingers! Drizzled with honey this makes a sweet and cripsy recipe!
Top Review by DailyInspiration
This mix reminds me of another recipe using Captain Crunch cereal. I think my grandkids would love this, but it is a little too sweet for me. I will keep this recipe handy to coat chicken tenders when cooking for my kiddos! Made for Spring PAC, April, 2012.
- 4 cups whole frosted flakes (cereal)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons greek salt free herb and spice seasoning mix
Directions See How It's Made
- In a ziploc bag, roll all ingredients with a rolling pin until almost a powder. (If you like crunchy chicken, then roll until crushed.).
- Water rinse your chicken pieces before coating.
- Place chicken one peice at a time into crumbs, shake and press the crumbs on by hand to ensure total coverage.
- Drizzle with honey.
- Bake at 350f until done -- .