Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I found this on foodbycountry.com. I'm posting it for ZWT 6. Morocco North Africa Note: Cook time is chill time.
- 4 -6 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 oranges, juice of
- 1 3⁄4 lbs carrots, grated
- Mix the chopped parsley with the cinnamon, sugar, and orange juice in a salad bowl.
- Add the grated carrots and mix well.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings if necessary. Serve slightly chilled.
Very different than flavour combos that I am used to but enjoyable. I too left the sugar out because I was sure it would be sweet enough and it was indeed. Made for Zee Zany Zesty Cookz for ZWT6.
I KNEW that that the sugar would be too sweet for my taste, so I left it out! I am so glad, as the orange juice and sweet baby carrots were sweet enough! Served this for lunch today with assorted other dips and tarts! Made for the Cheese and Whine Gang and ZWT6, merci! :-) FT