Recipe by AndreaNine
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This is a great side dish. It is my simple take on some of the other maple-glazed versions out there. It is nice for special occasions. I like to serve it with ham on Easter or with a Sunday roasted chicken. Kiddos and adults alike love the just right sweetness from the pancake syrup. yum!
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons pancake syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. In a large bowl, place the potatoes, along with the melted butter and sea salt. Toss to coat well.
- 3. On a large cookie sheet or 2 1/2 quart dish, spread out the poatoes and roast them for about 30 minutes, stiring once during baking.
- 4. After poatoes are done roasting, mix the balsamic vinegar and panacke syrup well and pour over poatoes, coating well. Return to oven and roast for another 10 minutes.
- 5. Enjoy!