1/1 Photo of sweet glazed pork roast
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I really like pork that has a sweet taste, so one day when I was looking for something to make for diner, and came across some preserves that my mom had canned, a little light went on! Make some candied sweet potatoes, a green salad, and some warm, toasty french bread, and you've got a meal that would satisfy any sweet tooth.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 -4 lbs whole boneless pork tenderloin
- 1 cup favorite preserves or 1 cup marmalade (I used 1/2C Peach, and 1/2C apricot)
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a small bowl, mix marmalade/preserves with apple juice.
- 3Spray a (n) 9x13 pan with Pam, and coat the bottom of the pan with some of the glaze.
- 4Place the tenderloin in the pan, and pour the rest of the glaze over the tenderloin.
- 5Cover the pan loosely with foil, and cut several small slits in the foil to allow the steam to escape.
- 6Bake for 30 minutes per pound (90 min total for a 3 pound roast), basting every 30 minutes.
- 7Remove the foil after the last basting, and cook uncovered for the last 30 minutes.
- 8For well done pork, the thermometer should read 170 degrees.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for sweet glazed pork roast
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 692.3
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 224.5 mg
- Sodium 192.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 40.4 g
- Protein 70.1 g