2 hrs 20 mins
I found the original recipe on allrecipes.com and tweaked it a bit to my family's taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Mix syrup, honey, jam, sugar and cinnamon together with some juice from cherries and pineapple, to taste.
- 3Score ham in a diamond pattern and place cloves into corners. Use toothpicks to arrange pineapple and cherries over ham.
- 4Place ham in large oven bag and pour glaze over. Seal bag and place into roasting pan.
- 5Cut small slits into bag.
- 6Bake for about 2 hours or until 160 degrees farenheit when tested with meat thermometer.
- 7Remove to platter and allow to rest 10 minutes before carving.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Glazed Holiday Ham
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.9
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 480.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 39.0 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: