Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I found the original recipe on allrecipes.com and tweaked it a bit to my family's taste.
Make and share this Sweet Glazed Holiday Ham recipe from Food.com.
- 1 -10 lb ham
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple slices
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 12 cloves
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix syrup, honey, jam, sugar and cinnamon together with some juice from cherries and pineapple, to taste.
- Score ham in a diamond pattern and place cloves into corners. Use toothpicks to arrange pineapple and cherries over ham.
- Place ham in large oven bag and pour glaze over. Seal bag and place into roasting pan.
- Cut small slits into bag.
- Bake for about 2 hours or until 160 degrees farenheit when tested with meat thermometer.
- Remove to platter and allow to rest 10 minutes before carving.