Recipe by Sharon123
I got this in a pamplet that came with my new Taste of Home magazine! A nice way to have chicken wings!
Top Review by AuntWoofieWoof
These were good!! Easy to make too. I used chicken drummettes. I think next time I will bake them a little longer. I don't think I baked them as long as I should have in both steps 5 and 9 I will also baste them a little more often than I did. I didn't watch them as closely as I should have. I will definitely make these again and when I do, if they come out better, I will update my review. Thanks Sharon for a great recipe.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 24 chicken wings
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- snipped fresh parsley, optional
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine flour, salt, paprika, and pepper.
- Coat chicken wings in flour mixture; shake off excess.
- Place wings on a large greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350*F.
- for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drain.
- Combine honey, orange juice concentrate, ginger and soy sauce; brush generously over chicken wings.
- Reduce heat to 325*F.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until chicken tests done, basting occasionally with more sauce.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving if desired.
- Yield: 2 dozen.