Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
These are sooooooooooooooo good. Great taste. I got this recipe from a Jimmy Dean cookbooklet.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 24 chicken wings
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- snipped fresh parsley (optional)
- In a bowl, combine flour, salt, paprika and pepper. Coat chicken wings in flour mixture; shake off excess.
- Place wings on a large greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and drain. Combine honey, orange juice concentrate and ginger; brush generously over chicken wings.
- Reduce heat to 325°. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until chicken tests done, basting occasionally with more sauce. Sprinkle with parsley before serving if desired.