I can't remember where I found this, but it is quick and very tasty!
Make and share this Sweet Ginger Steak & Sweet Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Marinade steak in ginger, oil and pepper for at least 1 hour.
- Roast sweet potatoes in oil until soft and browned.
- Cook steak quickly on hot grill.
- Arrange sweet potatoe on plates and.
- put slice of steak over them.
- Mix last 4 ingredients together and.
- pour over steak, reserving a little to put on the table in case any one wants more, serve.