1/1 Photo of Sweet Ginger Steak & Sweet Potatoes
Amanda in Adelaide's Note:
I can't remember where I found this, but it is quick and very tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinade steak in ginger, oil and pepper for at least 1 hour.
- 2Roast sweet potatoes in oil until soft and browned.
- 3Cook steak quickly on hot grill.
- 4Arrange sweet potatoe on plates and.
- 5put slice of steak over them.
- 6Mix last 4 ingredients together and.
- 7pour over steak, reserving a little to put on the table in case any one wants more, serve.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Ginger Steak & Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.9
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 136.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce