Recipe by Sharon123
YUM, peaches with almond milk and yogurt. I use soy or coconut yogurt to make this vegan. Enjoy summer! Created by Gina Homolka for Almond Breeze.
- 3 medium peaches
- 1⁄2 cup soy yogurt (I like vanilla- or use 2% Chobani Greek yogurt)
- 1⁄3 cup sugar (raw, or your favorite sweetner)
- 1⁄3 cup vanilla unsweetened almond milk (can use coconut milk, or other milk of choice)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fine salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Halve and pit the peaches. Cut the peach halves into 1/4-inch dice until you have 1 cup. Place the diced peaches in a bowl; set aside.
- Cut the remaining peaches into rough 1-inch chunks and place in the blender. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth, scrape down the sides of the blender as needed. Pour the mixture into the bowl with the diced peaches and mix to combine.
- Divide the mixture evenly into the popsicle molds, or disposable small plastic cups. Insert the sticks and freeze until solid, at least 5 to 6 hours.