Ira Freehof, The Comfort Diner
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Assemble each sandwich: spread ½ teaspoon butter on 1 side of each slice; place butter side down on a clean, flat suface.
- 2Spread the peach preserves on the inside of each slice; scoop ¼ cup ricotta onto the inside of 1 slice; close the sandwich by placing the remaining slice of bread on the cheese, butter side out.
- 3Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium heat; place sandwich onto the heat for 1 minute.
- 4Using a spatula, flip the sandwich; heat for 1 minute or so (the sandwich needs less time to cook than others because the cheese is soft).
- 5Both sides of the bread should be lightly toasted.
- 6Repeat with the remaining sandwiches, adding butter to the pan as needed.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Georgia Brown
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.4
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 61.8 mg
- Sodium 268.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 22.5 g
- Protein 11.3 g