1/2 Photos of Sweet Garlic Pickles
72 hrs 15 mins
This is from The Totally Garlic Cookbook, via DIY network. So easy and so good! The size of the pickling spice is estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the pickles any way you want to and place in a large bowl.
- 2Add the spices, garlic and sugar.
- 3Make sure you stir it well.
- 4It may be a little difficult to stir at first, but make sure you stir the bottom good.
- 5Stir it once a day for three days.
- 6Pack the sterilized canning jars with as many pickles as you like.
- 7Fill the jars with the sweet, spicy liquid.
- 8Leave in the garlic cloves to make sure the pickles reach their full potential.
- 9Wipe the jars with a damp towel.
- 10Twist on the lid and they are ready to store.
- 12Serving the pickles chilled will keep them nice and crisp.
- 13These pickles make a nice gift.
- 14Try putting them in a basket with other garlic favorites like garlic mustard, garlic chips, garlic oil, etc.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Garlic Pickles
Serving Size: 1 (4616 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 9278.2
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 29342.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2381.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 28.7 g
- Sugars 2346.8 g
- Protein 18.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: