1/3 Photos of Sweet Fuyu Persimmon Salad
Got this off the internet. Turned out to have a very nice flavor and was beautiful. I also enjoyed the textures together. Be sure to use the firm, flat, non-astringent "Fuyu" persimmon NOT the squishy dry out your mouth kind.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If you need to toast the pecans, you can do so in a dry frying pan on the stove top or in the oven on a cookie sheet.
- 2Stove top would be over medium heat constantly stirring for a few minutes until lightly browned.
- 3Oven at 350 for about 5 minutes, make sure to check after a few minutes and give them a toss. Let cool.
- 4Gently fold ingredients together.
- 5Recommended to serve at room temperature.
- 6refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Tropical Fruits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Fuyu Persimmon Salad
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.5
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: