Recipe by Michelle_My_Belle
yet to try
Top Review by GaylaV
We really enjoyed this dip. My son finished up the remainder as a pudding! He doesn't know I have more in the fridge for tomorrow. I can see using it as a great frosting on a cake. Yumm, chocolate cake topped with a creamy cranberry whip! Thanks for the recipe!
- 113.39 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 236.59 ml whole berry cranberry sauce
- 236.59 ml Cool Whip Topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- BEAT cream cheese and cranberry sauce with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Gently stir in whipped topping; cover.
- Refridgerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- serve with strawberries, red and green grapes, pineapple, kiwi or pears, cut into bite-sized pieces for dipping.