Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Haven't tried this yet but it sounds good!
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Combine ingredients in blender, process until smooth.
- Chill for 1 hour or longer.
Oh YUM,This was Sooooo Gooood!!! Had peeled and sliced apples to dip in it.It Was soooo easy too. Just took seconds to stir everything together.I used my food processor to cream the cheese first then added the rest and Walla!!!! Thanks for this yummy recipe.Darlene