- 24 French baguettes, cut 1/4 in. thich
- 1⁄4 cup softened butter
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup chopped peach
- 1⁄2 cup chopped plum
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped glazed walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay the baguette slices in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Stir together butter, 4 tbs. brown sugar, and cinnamon. Spread on each slice.
- Broil for two minutes or until bread is slightly browned.
- Stir remaining brown sugar, fruit and lime juice together.
- Spoon fruit mix over slices. Sprinkle with walnuts.