Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A recipe by Susie Ott that I found in "Health Magazine". Great for a light summer lunch, snack or appetizer.
- 1 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt (such as Fage)
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons honey (adjust to your taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 mangoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch thick cubes
- 3 kiwi, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pint strawberry, halved
- 24 red seedless grapes
- 12 bamboo skewers, 8-inch long
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a blender or food processor; process until blended. Refrigerate at least 20 minutes or until mixture sets.
- Thread fruit alternately onto skewers, using 2 pieces of each fruit per skewer.
- Place skewers in a single layer on a small rimmed baking sheet.
- Freeze at least 1 hour or until fruit is frozen through. (Once frozen, skewers can be placed in a resealable zip-top plastic bag and kept in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.).
- Thaw fruit about 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve with dip.