Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe takes like no time to prepare and omelets are really really fluffy! It is great for breakfast or desert. I like them with sweet cream cheese and raspberries, but you can serve it with whatever you like. And the omelets are even tasty without any additions.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons of vanilla cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fresh raspberry
- 1 teaspoon cacao
- Separate whites from yolks.
- Beat egg whites with a whisk or an electric mixer until stiff.
- Add egg yolks, sugar and flour and blend it together. Make it quickly so that the mixture is still fluffy.
- Heat the oil in skillet over low heat. Add the mixture to the pan, cover with the lid and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Flip the omelet and fry for 30 seconds.
- When the omelet is done spread the vanilla cream cheese on the top.
- Add raspberries or other fruit on top and sprinkle with cacao.
Great recipe! so simple! the omelets are fluffy and sweet. i've done mine with strawberries and it was a yummy breakfast! thanks! that's a keeper!