Recipe by SHADOWxFOX
When cooking the hamburger meat, make sure you have it cooked the way you want; ex: lightly pink inside or fully cooked etc. ALSO IF YOU WANT TO ADD MORE MEAT, (DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT DOUBLE INGREDIENTS, ONLY ADD A LITTLE BIT EXTRA)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pure ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs (taste good with italian seasoned)
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 slice cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Get large frying pan and set on low temperature.
- Get large mixing bowl.
- Also get medium bowl and blend pepper, bread crumbs and brown sugar together.
- After blend is done have 1 pound of ground beef in large bowl and put the blend on the ground beef and mix all together evenly.
- Get slice cheese and fold it until you have 4 slices; then set aside.
- Form patties of at least 3 or 4 and get 1 piece of the 4 pieces of cheese and insert in middle of patty.
- Repeat 6th step with the cheese until you have cheese in middle of all the patties, then with all the patties, you will form the meat over the cheese to make the cheese in the middle of the patty covered by the meat.
- Place 2 patties on the heated pan (if bigger then place more patties if possible) and let cook for at least 10 mins or desired cook way on one side; after the need time for one side of patty then flip patty and repeat heated process.
- After burgers are cooked, check for tenderness and you might see a little pink inside but don't worry it will be cooked after that as well.
- Place cooked burgers on something to drain the grease off (if using paper towels, be careful because the paper towels will stick to the burger).
- While you wait for the burgers to drain of excess grease, then preheat oven to about 400 degrees F* if using gas oven (if using electric oven set the marker for 6).
- When all is ready to go; get a flat cookie pan and a small round cake rack (so burger won't stick to pan) and place burgers on the rack on top of pan and place in the oven for 10 mins or desired cook.
- Pull out some hamburger buns or bread, have it set up, and you are ready to go! (P.S. burgers will be a little sticky from the brown sugar it was cooked with).
- ENJOY YOUR MEAL AND LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES =).