Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
This may b a little strange but once you try it, I guarantee it'll be a quick fix, low calorie favorite!
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon milk (I use soy)
- 1 tablespoon artificial sweetener
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- nutmeg (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in bowl until lightly bubbly on top.
- Spray skillet with nonstick spray and let sit over medium heat.
- Pour in egg mixture and cook until desired readiness.
- Eat and enjoy.
Nice simple recipe for eggs that aren't savory... because sometimes I'm just not in the mood for that! I used half a cup of All Whites, kept the rest of the measurements the same... I used soy milk, skipped the nutmeg, and cooked it in the microwave for a couple of minutes. I sprinkled some more cinnamon over them before serving. Thanks for posting!
I can't believe I found this recipe! I too have been eating this for a long time. I thought I was really odd for liking this. I think this is a great nutritious meal.
Funny- I have been making the same thing for a while. Really tasty as an omelet with peanut butter and apples.